Monday, February 16, 2015

Castaway

This is another song that I wrote.

This is by far one of the most important songs to me, because I feel like several people can relate to it. I wrote this a few days ago while reflecting back on being bullied last year. I won't go into much detail about it, but I will say this song is very close to my heart.

I wrote this song on guitar and on piano (as I do with most of my songs), so if you'd like the chords and/or the piano music, I have extra copies, so just ask and I will give it to you. I used a free online program to type out sheet music. (It looks hard, but you could easily learn the piano parts, even without the music.)

Please let me know what you think! If you'd like, I have the ability to remix piano and guitar together, so maybe that could be my video for next week. The link is down below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LZa3rwr2jI

No comments:

Post a Comment